Welcome & Explanation of Initial Postings to Forum

Posted by webmaster webmaster

You are welcome to use it to post your queries on anything relating to Bridge, be it a general query or specific to hands that have been played at a recent Bridge Session. You can also use the blog to post your musings on our Club or Bridge in general.

All we ask of you is that you be mindful of others and treat them with respect.

You will note there are several questions and answers which I have posted to the forum.  These are genuine questions which were asked by our Members last year and were answered by one of our expert Bridge Players (Tony).

David